We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
If you like a smile and a laugh with your pint, The Moorhen in Peterborough is your kind of pub. When the British weather is behaving itself, take advantage and relax on the patio, which overlooks West Lake. Modern and stylish but also nice and cosy, The Moorhen is a pub you can really relax in. There’s a pub pool table and a darts board for the players. Don’t be surprised if you pop over for a swift pint on Saturday afternoon and suddenly find it’s last orders!
We’ve got enough food and drink to keep you going until Sunday, when we do a big roast lunch with all the trimmings. Choice, variety, and value make us one of the best places to eat out in Peterborough. Think of a drink and it’ll be behind the bar. Name a pub meal and you’ll soon spot it on the menu.
Start with something to drink. Come up to the bar and choose from Marston’s cask ales and guest beers. Then you’ve got spirits, world wines, prosecco, spritzers, and juices. Decisions, decisions! When it comes to pub grub, we like to please everyone. That’s why the food menu has traditional meals like fish and chips, burgers, curries, chicken, sandwiches and vegetarian options. Fancy something different? We can do that.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.